The current state of marriage laws in Australia mean that for many couples it is not possible to have a wedding.
While a commitment ceremony is not legally binding, it brings to your friends and family the same essence. Here are two people, standing before you, declaring their love.
Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship, united forever in love.
The ceremony I prepare with you will have all of the depth and substance of a wedding, just none of the paperwork. I will provide you with:
- A no-obligation meeting so that we can get to know each other.
- As many meetings as required in order to create your unique ceremony.
- A rehearsal, to ensure everyone is relaxed and ready on the day.
- A beautiful, hand-crafted copy of the commitment ceremony as a keepsake for you.
- A PA system on the day, for sound and music.
- I will arrive on the day at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the ceremony.
Your commitment ceremony is just as important to me as it is to you, and I wish to make it a day that you will remember for the rest of your lives.Contact Robin